BallOfSpray Classified Ads

HortonHorton Posts: 31,699 Administrator
edited December 2008 in News & Other Stuff
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">I have set up a classified ads section on the new site. I need someone to tests it. Can I get you guys to spend 10 minutes to do the following:</font>
</p>
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">1) Go to BallOfSpray.com</font> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000"> </font>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">2) Click in the “Classified Ads” link on the left</font>
</p>
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">3) Create an account. This will be a new account, not the same as your forum account. Feel free to use the same user name and log in.</font> 
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">4) Confirm your account. You will get an email with a link… you know the drill. (I will not spam you)</font> 
</p>
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000"> </font><font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">5) Come back and sell something.</font> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000"> </font>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">If whatever you post is for real, great. If you post some garbage that helps me to. Just add a note to your post so I know it is junk.</font>
</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000"></font>
</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">Thanks a ton!</font>
</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000"></font>
</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">Horton</font>
</p>

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

Comments