Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BigDawg final running order

bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 1,156 Open or 55K Rated Skier
I don't know anything about how it was seeded. This is the running order. 2 qualifying rounds Thursday.

Comments

• mwetskiermwetskier Posts: 1,329 Mega Baller
    sideways great now my neck hurts.
    WishE_T
  • tbrenchleytbrenchley Posts: 120 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    necks need to get sore skiing not looking sideways at the computer screen
    scotchipmanmwetskier
  • fu_manfu_man Posts: 433 Crazy Baller
    I just gotta say the Big Dawg events are really really cool. This is a stellar lineup. Get Drew Ross in there and Jeff Rodgers, maybe even BLP? Wade Cox? This field is only going to get better in the next few years.
  • SkiJaySkiJay Posts: 2,314 Mega Baller
    edited August 2013
    @Scotchipman Drew hurt his back badly enough at the last Big Dawg that it lead to surgery, but he's on the mend now.
    www.FinWhispering.com ... Your ski should be your dance partner, not a wrestling opponent
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,523 Mega Baller
    Good luck Kevin! Been quite a while since we crossed paths. Hopefully I'll make Nationals next year and say hi.
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,085
    Drew could barely stand up straight at the Cedar Ridge big dawg. He'd have to suck in his breath just to stand up.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• acmxacmx Posts: 239 Baller
    edited August 2013
    How did Drew hurt his back? Slack hit or crash? Seemed like he was really skiing good.
    Should be seeded off of April IWSF list.

Jed Blackburn could very well be a spoiler, even though he's 50th seed. He's had 9 tournament rounds since the Cedar Ridge BD and has gone into 41 seven times. [email protected] twice and [email protected] twice.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 1,156 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Sorry for the sideways pic and thanks for fixing it.

Thanks Than, our paths will cross at some point once again
    Even hurt, he ran two 39s that were flat out sick.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• T-fromTOT-fromTO Posts: 116 Baller
    I wish they would update the seeding. It would look quite different if it was based on the scores from the previous Big Dawg tournaments this year.

And by the way, there are only 40 skiers on that list. There is something called the "Senior Tour" that has 16 more skiers in it I believe. They ski before the Sweet 16 on Friday morning.
    Teresa Wiwchar, Skiin' on my own damn lake!
  • T-fromTOT-fromTO Posts: 116 Baller
    Also, wasn't it in Michigan that Drew hurt his back, not Mississippi?
    Teresa Wiwchar, Skiin' on my own damn lake!
    edited August 2013
    Drew's back was hurt even before Mississippi. I know I was standing next to him in Mississippi and he was in a lot of pain.
    Shane "Crash" Hill