Tournament PB [email protected]

KlundellKlundell Posts: 432 Open or 55K Rated Skier
I hate to toot my own horn but... TOOT TOOT! I ran [email protected] yesterday for a new tournament PB. Still in disbelief this morning.
Than_Boganjipster43MSScarletArrowBradyklindyMISkierandjules[Deleted User]Skoot1123rwskierestromski6jones[Deleted User]jimbrakeGarnGloersenSteven_HainesjcampskibugFatrollJohnCoxscotchipmanA_BNot_The_PugLucasWishMattPMichaelGoodman6ballschris_loganCamskihartChuck_DickeydrewcwillygoodMayhamModz

Comments

• Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,245 Mega Baller
    THERE WE GO!

Wow, that is one seriously awesome milestone.

I assume this was a result of seeing my 34-to-36 buoy conversion formula? :)
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    Klundell
  • ScarletArrowScarletArrow Posts: 786 Crazy Baller
    Nice skiing!
    Anthony Warren
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,057 Mega Baller
    So glad @Klundell to tell you this.....but.....I told you so!!!!!!!! Did you record it? Awesome job my friend
    I ski, therefore I am
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,801 Mega Baller
    That is awesome congratulations.
    Mark Shaffer
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,182
    @Klundell is crushing it this summer - congrats amigo, you're in the zone
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 1,085 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Thats big skiing, congrats. Its a super elite group of guys that have a score into [email protected]
    A_B
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 902 Crazy Baller
    Great even Goode skiing @Klundell!!! All joking aside way to go keep it rolling!!
    Ski it if you can!!!!
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,495 Mega Baller
    Congrats, that's a huge accomplishment. I really thought you could do it after watching the videos you posted.
  • raynrayn Posts: 376 Baller
    @Klundell way to take the next step. Awesome
    Ray Newmark -
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,982 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @klundell awesome. It must have been all that advice I've given you :) Yah right! Excellent work! I would be coming out of my skin if I could ski like that!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Brady
  • julieparkerjulieparker Posts: 3 Baller
    I didn't get video of his [email protected], but did get this one this morning, hehe!

Bradyscotchipman
  • KcSwerverKcSwerver Posts: 389 Baller
    Holy crap that water is shallow. He's jumping around in there!
  • KlundellKlundell Posts: 432 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @KcSwerver that's the deep spot.
    Brady
  • GarnGarn Posts: 456 Crazy Baller
    What did Nick run?
  • GarnGarn Posts: 456 Crazy Baller
    @scotchipman how did you do?
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,057 Mega Baller
    @KcSwerver I was thinking how deep that was there!!! Living in Utah, I have mastered how to do a slalom ski start exactly like the wake boarders do it. Lay it down and let it ride!
    I ski, therefore I am
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,789 Mega Baller
    @klundell - WOW! Great work my friend!! You were running against some pretty big competition there!! How many buoys have you picked up this year?! That is sweet!
    Brady
    Thanks everybody. I really do contribute some of my success this year to the comments ballers made on the videos I posted. I really went and worked at getting in better positions of leverage and it helped so thank you! @Skoot1123 I picked up 4 buoys from my PB of last season and about 2.5 on my average.
    Skoot1123
    @chrisrossi Thanks Chris! My head is up higher then its ever been. Just to have gotten to the same rope length as you and Nick is somewhere that I never thought I'd be. I've got six chances to run that thing in a record event in two weeks - gotta keep working!
    KcSwerverWishSkoot1123
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,564 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Great skiing!
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
  • matthewbrownmatthewbrown Posts: 391 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Nice work!