Annual EZFintool End of Season special for Ballers! — BallOfSpray Water Ski Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Annual EZFintool End of Season special for Ballers!

h2oskih2oski Posts: 176 Baller
During the month of October, Ballers can get a EZFintool for $35 US shipping included, a $5 savings from the regular price. If you have trouble getting accurate, consistent DFT measurements or you would like to be able to measure depth without removing the wing, the EZFintool is for you. Check out ezfintool.com for more info. The special price is not available on the website, just use Paypal and send $35 to [email protected] If you would rather mail me a check, email me for the address (email is in my profile). Thank you to all the Ballers who have purchased them in the past, hopefully it has saved you time and aggravation!
Terry
Terry Bandel ezfintool.com AWSA Regular Judge & Driver
MattPjipster43

Comments

• A_BA_B Posts: 4,272 Mega Baller
    Terry provides excellent service on getting it out fast!
    Thanks @h20ski !
  • SkiJaySkiJay Posts: 2,314 Mega Baller
    +1 for great service. I got mine in three days. While they work fine as a tool for measuring DFT, I don't personally care much for this technique. On the other hand, it's an ESSENTIAL tool for being able to measure depth without having to take the wing off--sheer luxury! Your fin kit is not complete without one. They're very nicely made too. Thanks Terry =)
    www.FinWhispering.com ... Your ski should be your dance partner, not a wrestling opponent
    If they only floated!
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,203 Mega Baller
    @AB dont use it on the platform..
    I wasn't. I left it laying on the fin and when I picked the ski up off the motor box it flung out into the middle of the lake. I have a replacement coming in from Terry.
  • h2oskih2oski Posts: 176 Baller
    Bump, another week left.
    Hey Ballers, the EZFintool end of season special is on now! Same terms as last year so just bumping that thread. I'm sure there are plenty of new ballers so here's your chance to step up your fin measuring skills, save some time and aggravation. ezfintool.com for a short video.
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    If like 2 of them. What's the baller deal price again?
    Jim Ross
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    Oops. Just read the start of the thread. Thanks
    Jim Ross
    BUMP Still running the BOS special, great stocking stuffers!