Ok this is a difficult subject but I would like to get/share hints on how to plan to improve efficient.
My goal will be to run consisten [email protected]
and make at least one full [email protected]
Also with no major injuries during the seson.
(current PB is sort of 3 at 32).
What do I need to do?
- More core winter training
- More time on the water. Will try to get a few extra early pulls to extend the seson.
- Go to at least 2 coaching sessions.
- Make shorter runs but a few more.
- Move in and out of the course with more free runs where I can focus on one thing (position ;0).
- Also having fun and chasing boies.
- I do not know if I shall shortenthe rope or not at lower speeds.
The fun part tells me to do it but I might loose consistency?
Open for comments but please elaborate on your contributions a bit first!