Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Junior Developement Coach

robscholl-OFrobscholl-OF Posts: 290 Baller
edited November 2009 in Technique & Theory
<p>
I am now the Junior Developement representitive for Washington State.  I have comitted to putting on a "Best of the West" camp.  I want to get a jump on setting this up.  I am looking for any imput or information on coaches that are good with junior skiers in all three events. 
</p>
<p>
If there are any coaches that read this and are interested in coming out for a couple of days at the end of June, drop me a line.  I got two lakes lined up and we will take good care of you. 
</p>
<p>
Rob Scholl 
</p>
<p>

</p>

Comments

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 6,039 Mega Baller
    <font color="#999999">That is very cool.  They ran a 2 day Jr. Development clinic in MA last year unfortunately we were at Coble's so my son wasn't able to go.  It is tough to get coaching in the Northeast on a regular basis.  </font>
    Mark Shaffer
  • DeanoskiDeanoski Posts: 953 Crazy Baller
    <p>
    Rob, Terry goodman is a great three event coach, I believe he is one of the most under rated coaches out there. he has a great eye for seeing things and can translate them well to skiers.
    </p>
    <p>
    and he knows how to set up equipement right for slalom ,trick and jump. 
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Deano
    </p>
  • Hey Rob Its Travis Feldheger. I'd love to be a JD coach. Call me 3609707573.