Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is a 67' Senate too small?

AliAli Posts: 157 Baller
edited June 2010 in Skis Fins Bindings
Found a reasonable price for a 67' Senate. This would be for a friend who skis at 15off and 30/32 mph and weighs 187lbs or 18m 49/52 kmh and 85kg. Would this ski be long enough for him?

cheers

Ali

Comments

• Thomas WayneThomas Wayne Posts: 550 New Baller
    If it's a Senate-C it's plenty long enough in my opinion.  I skied that ski through -32' at 215+ lbs, but have friends in your buddy's weigh range who ski slower and loved the 67".

If it's the regular Senate I can't comment, since I've never tried that one.

TW
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,186 Administrator
    Agree

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,964 Mega Baller
    Ali - the regular Senate is the same shape as the Senate-C, difference is in the core and the lay-up/carbon amount.  I skied a 67 Senate C for the 2008 season @ 6' ,185lbs.  It worked great for me, and should also for your buddy.
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • AliAli Posts: 157 Baller
    Thanks guys, what bindings holes does radar have?

Cheers
    Ali
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,964 Mega Baller
    same as HO
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"