Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Sale: 9-10 acre lots in Waterski community in Central Florida

WaterskeerWaterskeer Posts: 20 Baller
edited March 2016 in Stuff For Sale
Ski year 'round at The Reserve at Pine Lake in Historic Deland, Fl. Home of Stetson University. It's just a 45 minute ride to downtown Orlando and 30 minutes to the beach. The lake is 20 ft deep and wide enough for two courses, native vegetation borders the lake keeping the water crystal clear and it is surrounded by tall pines keeping it classy calm. Check out the virtual tour then call me at 407-463-8800

Comments

• WaterskeerWaterskeer Posts: 20 Baller
    We still have a few lots available. Now reduced to 300K to blow them out. That's 30K per acre, a decent price even for land locked property. Call now for dibs on the best lots left.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,406 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I'll take 2 acres for $60K :)
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    RazorRoss3mmosley899MISkier
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,255 Mega Baller
    Nice protected slalom course too...I think there's a jump there too...was when I put the course in with Eddie Roberts.
  • Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,737 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Yeah, but does the ramp sag or have a lip?
    I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,691 Mega Baller
    And, does it meet current red/orange color rule?
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,791 Mega Baller
    I think the ramp is now at Stillwater Lake in Palm Bay. I believe Ryan Dodd bought it. He has two ramps, both with red surfaces, one faced south and the other north. No goofing around waiting for the wind direction to shift for that guy.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • WishWish Posts: 8,095 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited March 2016
    What @lpskier says is true. However, the jump course and ramp anchors are still there all surveyed and ready for new jump. Not to mention the two side by side slalom courses that get used. Wind protection is some of the best I've ever skied in FL, with insane water clarity. Skis perfect.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,791 Mega Baller
    I'll bring my jump if you comp me in! ;-)
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • EdbrazilEdbrazil Posts: 1,396 Historical Baller
    This is a Google Earth view of the site. Lake is about 2300' long by 370' wide, as marked
    by the white and yellow lines. The view is from January 2014, so it is over 2 years ago.
    Note: North is to the left in the view

• jetpilotg4jetpilotg4 Posts: 328 Solid Baller
    So what's the story with the house already there ? I've seen the advertisement on ski it again , and I am quite intrigued ... Vacant ? Still for sale ? Are they using the lake ?
  • WishWish Posts: 8,095 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    There's 2 houses. One at each end. To answer your questions: No. Always ..for the right price ;). And yes.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,255 Mega Baller
    I don't know the house on the right end, but the other one is WOW! Massive, super modern styling, and just really cool...google the address and it'll come up.