What is happening at LCQ?

HortonHorton Posts: 26,726 Administrator
https://waterskiresults.com/ is broken-ish. Anyone have any scores from LCQ?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★ D3 ★ DBSkis ★ Fin Whisper ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Comments

• 94009400 Posts: 584 Crazy Baller

This is working for me currently. Don't have any scores though.
    robmollysilverlake
  • MSMS Posts: 5,049 Mega Baller
    Dock starting is an art form
    Shut up and ski
    Hortonballsohard
  • HortonHorton Posts: 26,726 Administrator
    So Pigozzi made to Masters! Good for him.

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Bill22
  • Cooper_TrelawneyCooper_Trelawney Posts: 65 Baller
    I saw that Allie Nickelson (not sure on spelling) made it too. I think there was some tricking today too, don't know about jump. Any other notable performances? Congrats to Pigosi and Allie for punching their tickets to the show!
    Horton
    @Cooper_Trelawney thanks for mentioning that. Yes yes huge congratulations to Allie Nickelson

@Bruce_Butterfield I can smell your sarcasm but why would you go through all the trouble to put on a major event with a a nice webcast and not tell anybody about it?

Bill22Ed_Johnson
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,196 Mega Baller
    Um. So Robert Pigozzi and Ally Nicholson qualified, but I can’t find scores anywhere.
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    Horton
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,286 Mega Baller
    And to think I got a waterski mag article emailed about how to surf my direct drive.
    HortonAndreskihound
  • CBR51CBR51 Posts: 72 Baller
    World water skiers.com has rd 2 men’s and women’s slalom results. Couldn’t see rd 1
  • paul413skipaul413ski Posts: 117 Baller
    Here here @Horton
    I believe Jamie Bull made the qualifying score. Dodd posted the first 240' jump of the season and a collegiate skier, Danylo, set an U21 world record with a leap of 228'. That's awesome to see a young jumper getting it out there! We need more of that!
    HortonBruce_Butterfield
  • John BrooksJohn Brooks Posts: 327 Crazy Baller
    @klindy Do you know if there is an issue with the AWSA Live Scoring or is it that events are just not using it?
  • DragoDrago Posts: 1,394 Mega Baller
    I have an issue with Live Results (it doesn't work) Certainly July’s WaterSkier coverage will be awesome
    SR SL Judge & Driver (“a driver who is super late on the wheel and is out of sync”)
    kurt
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 76 Baller
    I have to believe that publicity and promotion would be fairly high on the laundry list of any competent event organizers. That would be covered in Event Organizing 101 I believe.
    WishJaypro
    @John Brooks should be working fine. No issues I’m aware of.
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
  • Swerve200Swerve200 Posts: 17 Baller
    Dodd will be tough to beat - he's in another league.
    @klindy LCQ page is broken. I believe the developer has already gotten a heads up

@Horton we were talking about www.waterskiresults.com. Are you talking about the same thing?
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    andyr
    @klindy yes

• JeffSurdejJeffSurdej Posts: 487 USAWS Official
    Should be back and running now. It was fixed mid day yesterday
    AWSA President
    @JeffSurdej The page still breaks when I try to look at LCQ data

Waterskiresults.com is working for ne tonight. I just scrolled through the jump results. I realize that the vast majority of members on this site are focused on slalom skiing, but I want to mention Jacinta Carroll is probably the most dominant skier in one specific event (although she slaloms and tricks too) of all time. She jumped 198 feet and her top competitors just cracked 170. She's in a league of her own.
    Ed_JohnsonBruce_Butterfieldrockdog
  • GarGar Posts: 304 Baller
    Yep it’s still broken