Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In West Palm and skiing Nationals? You’re invited to The Cokes post-season/nationals pool party!

scokescoke Posts: 644 Solid Baller
edited August 6 in News & Other Stuff
Are you in West Palm and skiing Nationals? You’re invited to The Cokes post-season/post nationals pool party!
(gulp, what are we committing to?)

We’ll be hosting The 1st annual post Nationals pool party Saturday afternoon (8/10) after nationals wraps up. Approx. 4pm-10pm. This is a chance to meet fellow skiers who you’ve seen around the dock at nationals, have seen them post on the interwebs but never met and even reconnect with old friends.

If you’re from out of town or local, it’ll be a nice change of pace as we’ll be poolside with food & drinks. Fajitas, chips and salsa are on the menu with plenty of beer…maybe even a pizza delivery or two! It will be easy going and you can bring craft beers or other foods you’d like.

We live in the River Bridge Community which is about 2 blocks east of Okeeheelee Park, just behind the Wendys/Duffys shopping center. Very easy to get to.

We’ll be setup for cornhole games as well as bocce ball in our yard. Plenty of parking. See you Saturday!

Ideally, RSVP to Shelby Coke via [email protected] or text me. Any questions or requests, please contact me and we’ll see what we can do.

If you would like to bring other foods, something special that’s gluten-free or gluten-full, let me know and we’ll put you down as well.

Edit: it's the first annual at our new to us house which has the pool and space. The infamous Dirt throwdown was back in 2015(?) at a set of villas our family had rented and we hosted a laid back get together.
Ed_JohnsonChef23dvskierMarkTimmAlberto SoaresLanceHCookrobmollysilverlakeballsohardeleeskimwfillmoreWishThan_BoganMichaelGoodmanJordanjipster43Onside135ski6jonesBulldogjayskiraynbishop8950Dirtbojansjcamp

Comments

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,962 Mega Baller
    I am not going to be at Nationals but this is a cool invitation.
    Mark Shaffer
    Than_Boganski6jones
  • ballsohardballsohard Posts: 254 Baller
    edited August 5
    Is @horton going to upload a drunken IPA review while in his bumblebee costume in your pool? @scoke
    Rednucleus
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,270 Mega Baller
    edited August 6
    It will be a giant porta potty
    Shut up and ski
    gjohnsonDirt
  • scokescoke Posts: 644 Solid Baller
    We’ve had a great response so far.
    Lots of people of come up to me this morning at practice for an rsvp.

Unfortunately @Dirt won’t be able to attend this year. Last time he was physically green the next day and threw up at the beach!

Look forward to meeting some new folks in the tourney skiing community.

Jordanballsohardskidawg
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,848 Administrator
    @scoke if you really made @dirt barf, we all thank you

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• Ohio
    • New York
    • Tennessee
    • New Hampshire
    • Kansas
    • Louisiana
    • Massachusetts
    • Florida
    All accounted for as of this morning for Saturday afternoon PM!

Also had some funny emails and conversations of what to bring. All good.

• teammalibuteammalibu Posts: 808 Crazy Baller
    edited August 7
    One of my best times hangin at @scoke s laughing my ass off watching @MrJones and my wife while listening to @Dirt tell stories thats a party i hate to miss!
    Mike Erb Cedar Ridge Canton Miss.
    Horton is my hero
    Dirtski6jones
    Disclaimer there have been some Alcohol involved!
    Horton is my hero
  • eyepeelereyepeeler Posts: 170 Baller
    What time do the GO GO Girls start?
    Matt Dillon
  • igkyaigkya Posts: 662 Crazy Baller
    I sure miss Yuengling
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,270 Mega Baller
    I may fly down just to drink Scokes beer
    Shut up and ski
    6balls
    • California
    Missions on the list.

Anyone else? Email me for more information.

After Ms.Scoke skis today, she’s going grocery shopping for the party. I’m pressure washing the back patio one final time.
    eleeski
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,127 Mega Baller
    Good Karma and frame of mind makes winning the Nationals a cinch! haha Congrats!
    MichaelGoodmanski6jones
    edited August 10
    Thanks liquid d.

Ms. Scoke brought home hardware last night so I knew it was on.

My first podium at nationals ;)
    party might be a tad more intense.

I’ve got most everyone called into the gate but If you’re trying to get a hold of me text is best:

GolsonThan_Bogan
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,511 Crazy Baller
    Congrats to @scoke and Ms. @scoke !!
  • Chad_ScottChad_Scott Posts: 461 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @liquid d You are right about @scoke. Great plan for the scokes tonight to celebrate. Wish I could join in the celebration for Shelby tonight. This guys works very hard to ski well. Super pumped for him. I will make sure to attend next year. Congrats to Shelby for a huge win and accomplishment. They are not easy to come by. Drink a crown for me
    GMCThan_Boganthager
  • Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,531 Mega Baller
    edited August 10
    Congrats @scoke
    We will be on the beach and miss your party this time. Have a few for me and keep @liquid d in line (It may take a baseball bat)

I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
  • eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,887 Infinite Pandas
    edited August 11
    Thanks to Anne and Shelby for a fun evening! Great people, great food, great times.

Eric
    edited August 11
    Congrats Shelby and Anne
    Horton is my hero
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 794 Mega Baller
    Working all those practice lake hours sure created some great karma. Glad to see it happen and congrats Shelby and Anne.
  • jtompkins120jtompkins120 Posts: 7 New Baller
    Congrats Shelby great skiing!
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,589 Mega Baller
    Congrats Shelby! You've come a long way since we got together to check out Okeeheelee.
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • nikandstevenikandsteve Posts: 59 Baller
    Hey Ballers! Looks like an awesome party! Is anyone still around the West Palm area that could do me a favor? Our donation for Junior Development Banquet was delayed and is currently at Embassy Suites front desk (near airport on Belvedere) Would anyone be willing to pick up and store until next years Nationals? It’s too heavy to ship back and I’m not sure how long Embassy can hold it. It’s a case of 24 hydroflasks/mugs ($450) My # is 541-760-2779. Thank you guys! Looking forward to next year, it’s an awesome site and the volunteers and officials worked their tails off! We appreciate you all!