Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just got a new ski and now I want to get another ski.

Hi all,
I just purchased a Radar Union. I like the ski, but now I want to get another one. I really like the Radar I think it going to work out great for what I want to use it for. I want to get into course skiing and I keep get stuck skiing in rough water conditions. I already I have 2 other skis a CX and Carbon V. I found a seller on eBay selling a A3 for cheep and now I think I need it. Its all because I got the Union now I want to try a High end ski. I'm like I have a lower end ski, a middle end ski, a little higher middle end ski and now I need a high end ski.
dvskier

Comments

• Jerry44Jerry44 Posts: 54 Baller
    I would suggest trying the Union on the course first (before you buy another ski) and see how you do.
    MattPMastercraft81SnS
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,620 Crazy Baller
    edited September 7
    It would make more sense to get a Senate or Vapor of the same shape as your Union.

I have never skied an A3 but there is probably a reason that when it was only 2-3 years old it was on clearance for $300 new.

Edit: I am not saying one of the three skis you already have aren’t good enough for you.
    In gear. Hit It. Thank You!
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,620 Crazy Baller
    Or if you want a high end HO keep an eye on SIA for an HO Pro. It got good reviews.
    In gear. Hit It. Thank You!
    bikesrus
  • Mastercraft81SnSMastercraft81SnS Posts: 116 Baller
    In all honesty I think the Union is going to work out great for what I want to do. I want to slow down to around 28mph and really work on my skiing on the course and get better. I just wanted to try a high end ski even if it was a few years old.
  • Ski_DadSki_Dad Posts: 396 Baller
    the Carbon V is a great course ski. I would suggest borrowing a ski from a friend if you want to try a higher end ski.
    IGski
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,821 Mega Baller
    If you have a CX maybe just buy a TX to slow down? The CX and TX were both replaced / merged into the Omni.
  • IGskiIGski Posts: 55 Baller
    Carbon-V is a higher grade ski than you may realize. It is a little wider but it rips! Just got mine last weekend and skied my current PB the 1st 2 sets on it. Stable comfortable and fast.
  • Mastercraft81SnSMastercraft81SnS Posts: 116 Baller
    Thanks guys I just feel like I need another ski and I really don't. I think I'm set on skis right now and I have room to improve on the ones I have. I'm only able to get on the course once or twice a year and I would like to change that next year. The more I think about it I have never tried the Carbon V on a ski course.