Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest IWWF Trick Judging Film

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 149 Administrator
There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive, the Alliance is threatened.
Jody_Sealgsm_peterBruce_ButterfieldGusCooper_Trelawney

Comments

• gsm_petergsm_peter Posts: 754 Crazy Baller
    Awesome!
    Can anybody do those trick runs today?
    Are all tricks still in the rule book?
    Life is too short not to enjoy every day!
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,962 Mega Baller
    @gsm_peter I am pretty sure those tricks are still in the book but I didn't verify all of them. High end skiers have largely moved on from many of them because flips and ski line tricks are much higher point value. I am not sure they are that much harder than some in there. I know I saw a 540 line back in there which kind of boggles my mind a little.
    Mark Shaffer
    gsm_peter
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,848 Administrator
    no there's some weird crap in there that's definitely not in the rulebook anymore

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,887 Infinite Pandas
    @Horton I'm pretty sure everything is still there in the rule book. WL5LB should be the highest point trick of all!

Eric
    gsm_peter
    @eleeski
    Kempton does some stuff where I am not sure why he took the handle between his legs. I was thinking that must be a different trick.

• fu_manfu_man Posts: 420 Crazy Baller
    The fact that 2 ski line tricks are worth less than 1 ski line tricks is BS. Getting your foot over the line is one thing. Getting it over the line with a ski attached is another. (Especially in those days. Those old skis are heavy.)

Sorry, but I dig this stuff way more than flips.
    HortonMattPeleeskigsm_peter
    @eleeski you must know I spent most of a summer working on WL5LB. I might have done it legal once. Maybe

eleeski
  • Cooper_TrelawneyCooper_Trelawney Posts: 98 Baller
    Wake 5 on two skis is insane! Personally I found it harder to master all the surface and wake basics on two skis than on one. But, it was fun!
    eleeski
  • fu_manfu_man Posts: 420 Crazy Baller
    For those who can decipher this better than I, how many points for each of these runs?