Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intuition Liners and Reflex Bindings

Mark PoppletonMark Poppleton Posts: 10 Baller
edited November 7 in Skis Fins Bindings
I was wondering if the Intuition Liners fit and work in the Reflex Bindings. I am using a Reflex front Hardshell and rear R style set up. The Reflex liners are not great. Does anyone have any insight into the compatibility of Intuition Liner and the Reflex setup? I believe Performance sells a Radar liner that is made by Intuition, will these liners work?

Comments

• DavidNDavidN Posts: 291 Crazy Baller
    Intuition Aqua liners will fit and work well in Reflex hardshell bindings.

https://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/comment/357424
    MuskokaKychris_loganjimski
  • BCMBCM Posts: 190 Baller
    I am currently running this liner in my Reflex Supershell. I know a few folks running the same liner in the white and black cuff boots. I am using a reflex liner in my trick boot. I find the wrap around tongue to work better, more comfortable and I believe longer lasting.
    ski4xtc
  • mfjaegersrmfjaegersr Posts: 156 Baller
    That’s not a good combination for larger feet; my 13 couldn't fit in the large white cuff with an Intuition. Reflex thin liner is about the/my only choice, though the addition of Superfeet insoles is a huge improvement.
    Shakeski
  • epnaultepnault Posts: 270 Solid Baller
    Yes - use them and love them. Make sure you go through the molding process if you are on the edge of the foot size. I have size 13 foot in most shoes and boots and baking the intuition liners in the oven for formed fit worked for me.
    Pat M
  • DeanoskiDeanoski Posts: 857 Crazy Baller
    The Intuition aqua liner is thicker then the Reflex thin liner.
    Pat M
  • mmosley899mmosley899 Posts: 603 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @Mark Poppleton the Intuition Aqua liner works great with most hardshell boots, it is thicker than the Reflex liner. Heat molding makes a great fit. The Radar liners will not work well with the hardshell boots.
    Mike's Overall Binding www.mobsystemrelease.com
    Sweet Home Alabama Skiing
    Senior Judge, Senior Driver, Tech Controller