Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Denali c85

Comments

• BlueSkiBlueSki Posts: 878 Mega Baller
    Thanks @AdamCord. Good stuff. Do my eyes deceive me or is the C85 quicker off the ball? If I’m jumping the gun on your official release, it can wait.
  • SethroSethro Posts: 328 Crazy Baller
    edited March 16
    I'm curious on what you are thinking the weight range is for the XL at 34mph? I'm 6'5" 230-240 lately and likely in the market.
  • dchristmandchristman Posts: 1,263 Mega Baller
    Denali has a theme song, too!
    Is it time to ski, yet?
    AdamCordhammerski
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 367 Crazy Baller
    I think the Adams should drop the next revolution on us this weekend so we can read about it all weekend! Give us folks with frozen lakes something to dream about until the spring thaw comes!!!!
    AdamCordSkoot1123BlueSkiWish
  • Fehlindra Fehlindra Posts: 234 Baller
    Holds my finger crossed for This weekend... with a working order button aswell
  • AdamCordAdamCord Posts: 932 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @Jaypro is the ice off for you yet?
    @AdamCord no, we have had some warm weather here in Vermont though, 70's this week, so that should help. We hope to ski middle April which would be REALLY early for us.
    AdamCord
  • HortonHorton Posts: 30,586 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

hammerski
    @Horton we get it, totally not helpful.
    loeweb
    edited March 27
    @AdamCord the only driver I have is a 6-year-old and when I do have a decent driver I'm often trying some completely hairbrained crap designed by some goofy friend of mine who wants a ski company.

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

matthewbrownhammerskiKimbymon
    Is there any C-85 DIY kit out there for stressed people that have hardtime waiting for the ski to be released
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,589 Mega Baller
    @Fehlindra I can send you my c75 to hold you over until the new skis are available. Just pay the freight both ways and don’t kill it
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
    @AdamCord don't try to blame Parsons. That super wack experimental fin you made me use this winter took a couple years off my life.

Ed_JohnsonthagerballsohardMattP
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,701 Mega Baller
    @AdamCord that would work on your upcoming Denali combo skis...I've been waiting with baited breath for the D85's (D for double). Something the college kids can run the course on :smile:
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    AdamCordToddA
    Fire at will
  • HockdogHockdog Posts: 221 Solid Baller
    DefCon 4....