Old O'Brien catalog

Gidday guys.
Does anyone have a copy of an O'Brien catalogue from 1989 and 1990? Chasing a copy of the page with the O'Brien Competitor.
It was the model with the yellow and black striping.

Thanks and regards

Comments

• dchristmandchristman Posts: 1,374 Mega Baller
    Is this what you're looking for? A small brochure that shows all the skis came in the bag. It's from 1986. I don't know that there was another version of the ski other than the original with the green bottom.

Is it time to ski, yet?
    aupatking
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 411 Crazy Baller
    @dchristman I still have the TRC on the far left!
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,911 Mega Baller
    We have a World Team Comp exactly like that one that most of us learned to ski on. My mom was still skiing on it up until a year ago.
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
  • wettek69wettek69 Posts: 172 Baller
    Gidday guys apologies for the delay in thanking you for the replies. Unfortunately that's not it, it was the model after, and was actually the "Competitor X".
    Ah, the good old World Team Comp. That was the first ski I ever bought, it was the one with the brushed aluminium top and the blue and green striping. Put a Superpro high wrap on it and loved it.
  • dchristmandchristman Posts: 1,374 Mega Baller
    @wettek69 Not a catalog, but I found this in the Water Ski magazine March 1989 slalom guide:
    Is it time to ski, yet?
    edited December 2021
    That's the one. Thanks mate. Check out the prices back then!
  • Bookm_danoBookm_dano Posts: 107 Baller
    Couldn't find the brochure but found this on the wall. Pretty good ski in it's day.
    I loved it. Still got it at home and give it a run occasionally for old times sake. I was just really curious to see if any brochures mentioned if it actually came in different sizes. Mine is a 68. Not sure why I suddenly started wondering about a 30 year old ski....