2015 Ski Nautique 200 Team Edition closed Bow For Sale

TheNYDadTheNYDad Posts: 13
edited July 27 in Stuff For Sale
2015 Ski Nautique TE 200. Extremely clean inside and out. We are the 2nd owners of this beautiful boat and have only put a handful of hours on it. The 1st owner was absolutely meticulous with the upkeep and maintenance on the boat, just as we have been. The boat has been garage kept with a boat cover on, and all annual services performed, even though it wasn't used much: oil changed spring and fall, oil filter changed annually, impeller taken out every year when winterized and replaced with a new one in the spring. The PCM EX-343 engine with catalysts is original and has 874 hours on it and runs great. Comes with a 2019 Extreme Custom Trailer.

Asking $65,000.
Contact Tom at (623) 521-4543
(Please text first. All calls from unknown numbers are ignored).

Boat Details:
Bimini Top
Boat cover
Am/FM/Aux stereo w/ 4 speakers
Snap in carpet
Fiberglass swim platform
Surf system

Trailer Details:
2019 Extreme Custom Trailer
Single axle
22 feet
Aluminum step plates
Custom wheels
Disc brakes
Surge brakes

Comments

• unksskisunksskis Posts: 680 Crazy Baller
    What is the surf system? Referring to the hydro-gate?
  • TheNYDadTheNYDad Posts: 13
    Sorry about that my son-in-law wrote up the listing and I was busy and didn't get a chance to review it, yes it should say Hydro gate not surf system
    unksskis
  • AndreAndre Posts: 1,910 Mega Baller
    How much was that boat new???
    15 with almost 900 hrs 65K no engine upgrade ? Where i live,way more toys like RV,Sea-Doos, 1-2 years old pontoon up for sell then 1 year ago.Prices are also down a bit.
    My ski finish in 16.95 ...but my ass is out of tolerance!
    The price on this boat has been lowered to $55,000. I tried to edit the original post but was unable to.
  • brettmainerbrettmainer Posts: 448 Crazy Baller
    Getting closer to the right ballpark this time. FWIW (not much given the inflation in recent years), I sold my similar 2014 with 400hrs in 2015 for $43k.
    Andre
  • rockdogrockdog Posts: 733 Crazy Baller
    edited August 23
    Most of the 200's I've seen for many months now are 5.7's. Only a handful 6L's out there.
  • LazLaz Posts: 382 Solid Baller
    2015 OB 6L with new engine here:
    @Laz what are you replacing with ?
  • LazLaz Posts: 382 Solid Baller
    @Andre A Prostar, if it actually arrives. Had a deposit down for 14 months so far.
    Andre
  • jjackkrashjjackkrash Posts: 1,247 Mega Baller
    It kinda sucks slaggin' a guy on price when he's trying to sell. The market sets the price. As an aside, I got about what I paid for my '16 200 brand new when I traded it for my '21 so the market ain't what it used to be even if its leveling out now.
    Shadave1JmoskiBKRw3
  • Shadave1Shadave1 Posts: 10 New Baller
    Agree totally. I have a 2015 with 6 liter and I think his price is reasonable. It’s worth what someone else is willing to pay. You can always go down. Not a lot of 200s on the market either
    edited August 23
    @jjackkrash Not slaggin'.Just trying to understand the high price (IMO) of the boat. That person ONLY registered to BOS to sell a boat,so...
    He did go down 10k...
    slowMastercrafter
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 2,626 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    If you're selling a 200, BOS is the audience to advertise to. B)

Scott Calderwood

I would like to change the price on this boat in the original post but I can't seem to find a way to edit it
  • JmoskiJmoski Posts: 491 Crazy Baller
    edited August 26
    Any reason you haven’t listed it on ski-it-again/3 event boats? It’s free and will give you more exposure. Adding pictures will also help a lot in terms of moving the boat.

@Horton as the admin might be able to adjust your OP.
  • KRoundyKRoundy Posts: 648 Crazy Baller
    edited August 26
    I’ll second the note above: try ski-it-again or only inboards. Way more visibility in front of people looking to buy a ski boat.
    The boat is listed on Ski-It-Again, with pictures it is in the Boats - Show Ski category. I thought I had pictures on here also, so I'll ask again how do I edit the original post on here to reduce the price in the original post, and add pictures to the original post. do I need to remove the posting and resubmit it. Thanks for the help.
  • JmoskiJmoski Posts: 491 Crazy Baller
    edited August 27
    Ah - I see it now that you pointed us the “show ski” section. Might want to move it to 3 event category. There are 128 boats in 3 event, 6 in the show ski, which I never looked at when I was looking to buy a used 200…. I don’t even know why the have that category.
  • B_SB_S Posts: 364 Crazy Baller
    @TheNYDad once submitted, you only have 24 hours to edit a post.
  • KRoundyKRoundy Posts: 648 Crazy Baller
    Why is it in the “show ski” category? I didn’t even know that was a thing.
    since I can't edit the original post, how can I remove it so I can repost it with the reduced price and pictures.
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 2,207 Mega Baller
    @TheNYDad - start a new thread and that will get more attention.
    I can do that but, that clutters up the forum category unless someone does regularly house cleaning on the forum
    I just discovered that this boat somehow got posted twice and the other post has photos. I knew I had included photos when I posted not sure how it got on here twice though.