Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fun GoPro photos to remember the season that was

I made a pole to mount my GoPro above my head while I was skiing (my wife did not think it was a good idea but I'll let you be the judge). It didn't work "perfectly" but it did capture some interesting views.
[Deleted User]XR6Hurricanejipster43

Comments

• lundberglundberg Posts: 106 Baller
    I did but it is hard to watch. I had it pointing forward but my pole design was not "refined" yet and it spun around as I skied. I'll see if I can cut it down to something interesting that doesn't make people sick.
  • usaski1usaski1 Posts: 750 Crazy Baller
    Cool and different. Too bad they are all somewhat blurry.
    Mark Turner -- Water skiing changed my life forever.
  • XR6HurricaneXR6Hurricane Posts: 328 Baller
    Awesome idea. So far I've only tried mine with the head strap.
  • BroussardBroussard Posts: 444 Crazy Baller
    Seasons end?
    Andre Broussard | SkiBama Team Captain | SkiBennetts |
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,406 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    The blur kind of gives the sense of speed. Very cool. I do see your wife's concern re: your mounting system there. Her protest either means she cares or has not given up on how foolish the average man is!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • RupRup Posts: 72 Baller
    Makes me want to go skiing.....
  • jipster43jipster43 Posts: 1,435 Crazy Baller
    Very cool. I don't have enough ambition to put my camera on the Trakker much less do something like that. My major goal next year is to film my sets more often.
  • lundberglundberg Posts: 106 Baller
    @Brent I'm not sure how to post video so if this doesn't work let me know how.

Watch at your own risk.

vimeo.com/52330613
  • allycatallycat Posts: 196 Baller
    some nice shots there in the video made me want to go skiing would hate to watch it with a hangover but